PRIIPs & MiFID II Product Governance self-study course
A self-study course that educates you on the PRIIPS regulatory framework, and guides you on how to comply with MiFID II Product Governance. Suited and recommended for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for Compliance officers, Brokerage and Dealing on Own Account officers.
This course includes:
certification of 5 hours of CPDs
Director of Risk & Compliance, SALVUS Funds
5 hours of CPD
Price includes VAT
Director of Risk & Compliance at SALVUS Funds
Evdokia, a partner at SALVUS Funds, is actively advising and working on all matters related to licensing, compliance, and risk management for investment firms, funds, Electronic Money Institutions (EMI) & Crypto-Asset Services Providers (CASP).
- Member of the Global Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Member of the Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA)
- Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA)
- CySEC Advanced Certified Person
- CySEC certified Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer (AMLCO)
Guaranteed Security using one of the most advanced encrypted systems on the market.
The information in this page is being processed and encrypted securely using industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.